Sunday, May 1, 2011

World Wide Wedding overdone by Osama's death?

On the news tonight, they news crew reported that Osama Bin Laden, leader of Al Kaida (sp?) has been killed by an American. It is said that he was captured and killed. Not to long ago however, the world wide wedding had taken place, and many viewers tuned in to watch.
On contrast, the news of the death has interrupted many usual local shows for the special report. Do you think that the death has outdone the wonderful wedding' no matter how beautiful it was? What's your opinion?

Just Smile

4 comments:

  1. WOW...ummm... ;( ;( :'( :'( X'( X'( crying..... that wedding was so beautiful... how could it be outdone by a killer, murderer, enemy of the world guy.... I dont even want to say his name... aaaaaawwwwwwwwww.... can you guys even FATHOM ALL THE DESTRUCTION AND DEVASTATION HE CAUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can, and I am just sad.....ok....I got all my anger out... sorry if I wrote too many hateful words... u all are still my besties, but pastrygirl knows I sometimes have to get my anger out..... heh heh heh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...... Well IDK but I'm worried because they say that his followers have hid bombs in CA. I don't wanna be blown up! Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeez... everyone just ...... STOP!!!!!!!!! I cant take all the death, bombs, blowing up, terrorism... PLEASE... talk about something nicer... thank you, you put my heart at ease....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to say this is one piece of news outshining or outdoing another piece. Both events are notable happenings in the world, each of which carries very different weight and meaning to different people in various corners of the world.

    ReplyDelete