Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Kitty Rice Krispies Treats


  Hey all!  Plz follow the recipe on the box for rice krispy treats.  Like me, you can cut down on butter and marshmellows.  I made it into hello kitty shape.    After you stir the ingredients together,  take small amounts of the mixture and turn it into a hello kitty shape.  Put red or orange M and Ms as a bow on the ear.  Use two brown M and Ms for eyes.  Use a yellow M and M for the nose.  Done! 
Tips: You will want to do the shaping fast.  If it cools, the job is much harder. So you might want to cut the recipes in two batches, each time using half of the ingredients. I got this idea from:  http://www.tinyurbankitchen.com.

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY KRISPIES!!!!!! Thanks pastrygirl for the treat........it was really delicious. So sad my Hello Kitty Krispie's ears were bitten off by pastrygirl's sister, but she gave me a Pizza Krispie with multiple color M&Ms in return. Not a bad trade :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say thx to stargazer and jessmile 4 helping on this recipe

    ReplyDelete