Tuesday, November 29, 2011

'Sup!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on the blog recently, and I know some authors "hint hint" have been bugging me a lot about not going on, and I'm sorry...
Please, (if you may) excuse the title for this post. I know it sounds kinda weird, and I only named it that because I thought it would kind of "Lighten" the mood around here...

Anyways, Thankgiving has passed and so has Black Friday AND Cyber Monday. Wow! Busy week. Did anyone buy anything cool, exciting, Awesome? And does anyone have any great memories they would like to share? Comment away! (I kinda sounded like a teacher back there..O.o)

Anyways, I bought some items of interest. I bought the game Pictionary, except it's a deck of cards, and you don't have to draw ANYTHING! (great for a person like Me, who always draws something that others mistaken for a blob, and NOT a very pretty blob thank you very much!)
Back to the game, it's basically charades with props, and using the picture cards, you can act things out, and you can also combine cards the create other pictures. (combine as in kind of overlapping two cards so that the picture includes a part of each of the original pictures.)

So... Yeah.

WHEN YOU ARE SAD, DO NOT CRY, FOR

JESSMILE IS HERE!!!!


=P

2 comments:

  1. My mom bought plates on cyber monday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cyber monday? Wow.. have not heard of that one. I did not go black friday shopping....too crazy for my taste. :D

    ReplyDelete