Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sorry and Hello- BLOB?

HI guys! Sorry for not posting in a while. I'm very sorry for all the people that watched John Carter and disliked it. Remember, although Barsoom (idk spelling) = Mars, not everything we know about Mars applies to Barsoom.... so yah......
Ok, so I have had several people tell me that they want me to post my BLOBBS, so... I will post them soon. Right now I'm trying to work on another BLOBB.. but for nobody specifically.. but if you have a request.. Comment BELOWW... =P
ok, BAII

BLOBBBBBBBBB!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..... a blob suggestion?!
    OMG I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (whenever I draw anything, its always spontaneous....so I don't have any BRILLIANT ideas)
    Ummm..... how about your favorite animal (like cows or dogs or horsies or chickens or sheep or snakes or lizards or turtles or pigs or dolphins)
    There is also the idea of an optical illusion!!!!! Like black and white and off-set patterns or like the never-ending stairs!!! (thats a little more difficult) I did a black-and white off-set of my name. I might show that later.....

    Hope that was some good ideas..........that may or may not help!!!! XP CAN"T WAIT FOR THE BLOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete