Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Hi! It's already the middle of February but we only have a couple of posts this years so far/// I'm sorry. I'll try to post more. =) Well, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! How are you celebrating/not celebrating? =P For me, I just basically sat at the computer the whole day after school. =P 4-day weekend!!
Also- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! (sorry kinda late) AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (get it? =P )
In spirit of today's holiday, I drew a BLOBB asking a very... personal question: What is LOVE? I hope you like it. =)  Keeping posting ur "random thoughts!" =D






BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~!

1 comment:

  1. Happy single awareness day! :P Today I basically ate stuff and fell asleep for 3 1/2 hours... True story. Anyways, I think love is...... undefinable. Haha sorry if that is an unsatisfactory answer :P

    ReplyDelete