Monday, June 3, 2013

Because a Pastry told me

  Hi everyone! As you can see from the title, I am posting today simply "because a Pastry told me." Today, after school, Pastrygirl "politely asked" why I have not been posting in a while. I responded by starting a BLOBB right then and there. For what reason? Read between the lines. Anyways, during my wonderful process in drawing my BLOB, I asked Pastrygirl if she wanted to contribute anything. Now, look closely at the picture, and tell me if you notice two circles with arrows pointing to them. One of them is green, and the other is purple. What is contained in the circles (if anything), is what she contributed. I hope you all enjoy our "collaboration work."

                                             
                                          The words in the center symbolize how words can cut through like a bright light in the dark. Does that make sense? Perhaps not. Take this "drawing" into your own mind and process it. What does it mean? Does it have something to say? Can you understand its meaning? Can you even see Pastrygirl's contributions? These questions and more will be answered upon you looking at the picture.
Well, that's all for now.



 BLOBBBB.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know where those contributions are at least. Nice job on the blob. Hey that rhymes! Also if you tilt your head sideways "dead" looks kind of like a burger.

    ReplyDelete