Sunday, January 19, 2014

Admission

If you read the title, you might think that I'm talking about an admission to a movie or something. *buzzer sound* Actually, I'm talking about me admitting something. That kind of admission.
So remember in my last post how I was all like "I'm going to post more and yay life" and stuff like that. Well as you can see, I haven't kept my resolution very well. In fact, I think from the moment it was midnight, I am still the lazy person that I was last year. But, as it is the new year... have I changed? Despite still being lazy and procrastinating.

Ok, so for the past two days- yes, two. I have not been reading from an app. Pastrygirl knows what I'm talking about. And although I will admit that I still have been reading (more than couple hours per day) from other resources, I have not tapped that app nor have I visited the website since our "pact." (Even though I guess it didn't technically start yet) I'll try to keep it up for a week. Honestly, when I first started, I wasn't even sure that I could stop. I know, it sounds like I'm addicted and now in the "dependence" stage. You might say I have withdrawal symptoms. But really, the only "effects" I get is similar to when you finish reading a gripping book. Every so often you think back to the book, the particular scenes you liked best, the characters you missed and loved... the other ones that you completely hated and wanted them to be ripped out of existence. Okay, maybe not this aggressive, but you see my point. Even if it's a really compelling or soul-searching book or whatever, after a while, you start to focus back on other things in life. Like homework. =P Not that you necessarily forget, but just... push it aside for now. Prioritize.

Soo yah. This is my random and weird post. If I remember I'll come back soon. =P




BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment