Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Break

The blogger grows tired on the laptop tonight,
not a blog post to be seen.
A prison of isolation,
and it look like I'm the geek.
The likes are growing like the Academy Award selfie
Couldn't keep it in, I know that I tried (really)

Don't let PastryGirl in
Don't let her see
Be the repetitive blogger you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel. Don't let her know...

WELL NOW SHE KNOWS 

LET HER KNOW, LET HER KNOW

I CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE 

LET HER KNOW, LET HER KNOW

SHES CRAZY WE ALL KNOW. 

AND I DONT CARE 
WHAT SHES GOING TO SAY

LET THIS BAD PARODY GO ON....

HER HATE NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAYS. 

#letitgoparody

Shoutout to pastrygirl and stargazer for their help 

HAVE A WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK 


BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment