Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hatred


When someone makes fun of you about who or what you are, doesn't your hatred build up? You tell them to stop, but they just keep on tormenting you until you explode with hatred and anger. Then, you do what is in human nature- violence. You feel like giving them a piece of your mind, a portion of what they made you feel; but through violence. You can't help but give them a taste, but sometimes it has its disadvantages. The person who provoked you may have a weapon to use against you. A scissor, or some blackmailing. All you can do is sit tight and wait to see what they do; but so are they. You scream your head off, and scream to the authority. FINALLY, they leave, but it is not over. They come back when the coast is clear and throw more insults and lies about you- that's what I hate the most, the lies. Finally, finally when they have to do their homework, they leave and silently do their homework. After the incident, you feel as if a huge weight is lifted off your shoulders, but think again; they might come back again.


That's what happened today. They made fun of me, provoked me, and told lies, or jumped to conclusions which were lies. Anyways, don't worry, this BULLY isn't from school, so don't panick. Also, if you've read the whole thing through, you might have realized that I didn't indicate gender, or who it was. And i'm not planning on telling. so, thanks for reading my post, and I feel a WHOLE lot better after posting this. BTW, I didn't actually hurt anyone, just really felt like it...

2 comments:

  1. Jessmile I have that problem with my sister. Remember what I told you the other day? The scars still sting when I shower. Sometimes I need violence. Mainly for self defense though. Blackmail the tormentor. That should keep them quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who was it ????? just curious................

    ReplyDelete