Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HII

Hello everyone! I've noticed that most of us have been pretty unresponsive lately.
Anyways, what calms YOU down? For example, in one of my early posts on this blog, I had a topic about anger. Well, think back to it. Ok, so what if that happened to you?(or really anything that gets you mad) How would you calm yourself down? Or could you even get to that point?
Anyways, back to the point, what would you do? Count to ten? Punch a pillow? Scream? Listen to music? Comment you responses...

PLEASE

2 comments:

  1. I lock myself in the bathroom and punch the counter. It sounds weird but it takes away a lot of the anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I usually don't get too angry. If someone made me angry in school, I would disappear into a corner and they'll eventually forget about me. I fit is someone I know well, I'd give em a gentle slug in the arm.... if its something REALLY bad, like they just spat in my only lunch sandwich. Again, don't take out my anger on anything particularly.

    ReplyDelete