Sunday, October 2, 2011

My First Attempt



Ok, So I've decided to do my first post on an item. It's not really needed in terms of practical use, but whatever.



Today's Item: Sparkly Headband


Here lies a sparkly brown headband with a simple bow, decoratively placed . The headband seems to sparkle in the nearby light, reflecting the gentle beam that glances on it. The table of which it is on flashes at us with a ball of light. The shape of the headband gracefully arches in a simple manner to caress your head when you put it on. Although it might be a bit tight, the headband will adapt itself to meet your standards of your head size. Lying gently, there lies a sparkly bow headband.


So, what do you guys think? Ok, to tell you the truth, I bet you all think it's pretty stupid; like why would you write about something that no one cares about. Well,i think it's stupid too. But, in my defense, no one else besides dogluver was posting. Well, i hope you all enjoyed my stupid writing.



2 comments: