Saturday, January 26, 2013

2013- Where is everyone?

Hey guys! Just wanted to see how all of you are. =) I've been checking on the blog the past couple of days, and I haven't seen anything new. Where are you guys? You must have been like me- lazy and too busy/tired to post. =P
So, almost end of January. Has everyone been fulfilling their New Year's Resolutions so far? Or have you all forgotten/ just didn't follow through? For me, I guess I have been keeping them so far. 11 more months to go =D
Today I've been working on a couple  "works of art" and I've been thinking to myself... it seems that at one point all of my BLOBBS look the same, or atleast, relatively similar. Do you guys see it that way too? Maybe I should try something different.. =)
Which reminds me. Yesterday I was reading a fictional book about someone's life through the course of four years. In the beginning, he was innocent and free of stress and full of joy. Then, as he grew up, he was introduced to change- and he didn't like it. At the end of the book, he accepts change, because he realized that change isn't all bad. Some of it can be good.
Soo.. yea. Sorry if it didn't make sense, I just felt like typing that. =D
Well, HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!




BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! ~Jessmile

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all you BLOBs Jessmile. They are similar in the sense that they all share a colorful palette, lots of geometric and 3D patterns, and a fun personality. That's JESSTYLE!!!! Like you look at Picasso's work, and it has his signature style calling out from the canvas. Of course, art style develops, matures and changes over time, even Picasso's did. Isn't that just like the character in the book that you were reading? We all grow, mature and change in different ways. Seems like change and acceptance of change is inevitable in life.

    Soo.. yea. Sorry if it didn't make sense, I just felt like typing that :-P HAPPY 2013 to you too!

    ReplyDelete