Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mexico-Part 7

Hi everyone!  Sorry it's been a long time since I've posted.  At the end of the last post, I said that we went to Morelia so this is what the place that we stayed at in Morelia looks like.
I'm not sure why there are still Christmas decorations on the tree....
Making breakfast.
Yummy omelet for breakfast!
In the morning, we went to an artist's house.  He had a very pretty garden.
A nearby church that we see.
Inside the house, we see a clay version of The Last Supper.
The ground has cow knuckles in it!  D:
For lunch, we eat pork tacos.
We visit a lady who tells us about the process of making chocolate.  She had a lot of birds.
Inside the kitchen, there are a lot of little jugs.
Cacao beans.  So many!
Roasted cacao beans.
Chocolate products such as hot chocolate and chocolate covered almonds.
Inside a shop, we see a baby coco cola bottle.  Juice box for size comparison.
We also see a lot of alcohol.
For dinner, we have chicken and vegetables.  Yum!
After dinner, we eat ice cream at La Michoacana.
We get chocolate ice cream,
a chili mango popsicle,
a coconut popsicle,
and lime sorbet.  It was all very tasty.  That's all for this post, I'll try to finish up my Mexico posts before school starts.






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all your Mexico posts, the sights and colors are all so pretty and exotic……just when I think your Mexico posts are to go on forever and forever, it's coming to a conclusion soon….kind of sad to leave Mexico behind :-O Maybe there is a Jiu Zhai Guo series in the works????

    Back to your post….What a nice place you stay in Morelia!!! But why do all the cows leave their knuckles in the floor XDDDDDD

    The chili mango popsicle is a strange concoction! I never dream of putting the two together :-) Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm almost done with Mexico posts but I think I might post something for China. My mom said the popsicle was good. :)

      Delete
  2. The Mexico posts are great. It tells a great story. I feel like I had been part of the tour. Yeah, I agree, the cow knuckles is kind of unusual. Now, I can't wait to see the Jiu Zhai Guo posts. One of these days, I want to take a trip there too. Thanks for all your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete