Sunday, September 1, 2013

First September post~

 Hey everyone. Yah, it's been a while. So I guess this post will just be short and simple.
1. Good luck Dogluver! I believe in you. aha. yes.
2. Pastrygirl! You make me scroll past so many pictures just to get to the previous post. =P but good job =D Your pics are cool =)
4. Well the summer is over. (at least for me =P) And by a long shot, the winner of this summer's blog posting contest is (drum rollllllll) PASTRYGIRL. Congrats. I havent even started, and truthfully, I will probably forget. Hopefully, however, I'll make one and give it to you soon enough.
5. Has anyone seen any good movies recently? I'd like to know. =D
6. There was no #3. Aha, sorry for doing that stupid thing that I always fall for. XP

Well, HAVE A VERY NICE LABOR DAY WEEKEND EVERYONE. =)



BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

No comments:

Post a Comment