Thursday, February 27, 2014

February! Already?

(Began this post in mid-February, just finished it and posting it now)
Well if it's a surprise to you about what month it is I suggest you go check the calendar. Preferably now.
In these past ten days of the month there hasn't been much that's happened to me, except that I was sick for the past couple of days. Yeah, it wasn't much fun at all. 

Anyways, moving on. For some reason my typing skills are failing me. O rather, if I had typing skills, they would be failing me. Right now I am having trouble not making a ton of typos. Not sure why. It just happens I guess. 

FEBRUARY POEM

My oh my, I looked at the time
and saw that my poem didn't rhyme.
I had so many things to do,
and I realized that my calendar was missing a couple days
more like 2/29-2/30
they had disappeared
or maybe they were never there before
Valentine's Day and President's day is just too much
for a month short of 2 days to handle.
Or is it?



Aha. Sorry that was a really bad poem and didn't make much sense. In fact, I think it was worse than my November one. Well, see you in March~!


BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!

1 comment:

  1. For poetry that did not make much sense
    It still got a couple of secret fans
    Donut Boy and Chestnut Cake said
    Funky nonsense is what we like instead

    ReplyDelete