Thursday, February 27, 2014

The End of February

Hey everyone! It's almost the end of February and I haven't posted at all this month. I've been meaning to finish a certain TFIOS blob (pastrygirl knows what I'm talking about) but I've been reading a certain app instead... so therefore my BLOB is not yet complete. However, when it is done, I'll be sure to post it for all to see. =)

Ok, so we all know that February has only 28 days, except for leap years. Why is that? As in, why is the second month of the year the one that gets the awkward number of days? How did that happen?

Anyways, I'm interested in finding out... who's your favorite artist (music) currently, and what is your favorite song by them?

Okay, that's enough procrastination for these past 10 minutes.


 BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that the extra day is at the end of February because it is the shortest month. I do not currently have a fave artist. Also your blob in progress looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFIOS= This February Is Over Soon?????

    ReplyDelete