Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break: The Ending

Hey fellow co-authors and followers, Spring Break has been pretty good. I wonder what would happen if there was another week of Spring break.... Anyways, on one of the days this week, I went to Gamestop and looked at the DS games. I saw '"What's Cooking?" Jamie Oliver' game for only 5 bucks. I guess a lot of people didn't want that game. Anyways, I got the game and have been playing it for the past couple games. It's basically the same thing as Cooking Mama - you cook recipes. The cool thing though is that you can cook independently and make your own food and save it.
Anyways, I haven't been writing a lot during most of Spring break, and so when I started to write something yesterday, my writing looked different from before. I don't know if it looks prettier or uglier....

and remember, Just Smile!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it looked prettier, and believe me... The same thing happened to me over spring break...except when I got back to scoop...it was pretty and it has been getting more and more sloppy!!! U can see the proof in my notebook. O well...that's ok cause I can write pretty... If I want to !!!!! Heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. * school * sorry, iPad has little keys and no autocorrect...lol

    ReplyDelete