Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE Blog

This post is mainly about all the nothingness that has been happening to our blog (Except for dogluver's musical vids).
So, I think we need a new era for our blog, and i say we need it fast!
Everytime i go to this blog, hoping for something new, fun, creative. Instead, i look at the blog and all i see are dogluver's vids! (not that that's a bad thing)(thx anyways)
So, are we going to pick up on this new era, or our we going to float about for a couple of weeks watching dogluver's vids? Your choice

3 comments:

  1. ummmm Im not really sure..... anything is fine with me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those are my favorite songs....nobody appreciates them.......wahhhh!! DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW. I think I will post a drawing..EEKKK!! First one in a long time, took me a while, hope u like u like it!!!

    ReplyDelete