Saturday, May 19, 2012

BLOBBS 4 U!

       HI everyone!! Sorry for not posting in a LOOOONG while!!!!!                                                          Above are the BLOBBBBBS that I made last year...enjoy!
Anyways, thank you for the birthday wishes... and currently I am working on another BLOBBBB that will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!jk.. probably not. 
Anyways, how is everyone? And um........

How about a couple of random questions to keep you interested?

1. What do you do if you are painting in art class and someone pushes you so you knock over a can of red paint, and it splatters all over your white pants? (gotten from a movie)

2. What do you do if you do something really embarassing in front of the whole school? (gotten from a movie)

3. What do you do if you don't like my BLOBBB? (gotten from real life)

lol... ok, bye!!!


BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBS!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice blobs!!!!!!!!!
    1.Kill them. And then put red paint over the rest of your pants to make it look like it was originally red.
    2.Depends on what you did......
    3.You kill me. jkjk and I do like your blobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool drawings! I think the first one really screams FUN to me! Ha ha ha.
    Some random answers to your random questions:
    1) Umm. Hope the paint is washable? If my pants were REALLY expensive, I'd make them pay for a replacement. If not, eh whatever. I don't get that mad over stuff like that. And, I don't really wear white pants for that reason... THEY GET DIRTY!!!!
    2) Just laugh at it. Kids at school usually have a short memory (unless you did something huge like kill somebody). You just have to endure a few weeks of torture and then its over!
    3) If I don't like your blob............ hmm............ I spin around, hop on my left leg three times, swim four laps, eat a pineapple, sing the ABC's backwards, learn how to play bassoon, go to Madagascar to see monkeys dance, and then look at your blobs again. I guarantee that after that, I will LOVE them. BUT, I already love them, so I just saved myself a lot of time end energy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Thanks! Your replies to my random questions make me smile =P maybe I'll post more BLOBBS or other posts soon =DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your last smile has two mouths. That must mean you had DOUBLE the HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!! Woah.... epic man........

      Delete