Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HELLLLLOOOOOOOO SUMMER!

      Hi guys! Sorry for not checking in for a while..... Anyways, my summer so far has been alright. There were some really fun parts and some really...well not as fun parts. I'm sure though that things will end up to be a great summer though. =D Ok, moving on, these first two pictures below are pictures of the sky that I thought looked really cool and beautiful- so enjoy!!




Now, for this final picture...IT IS A.....BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! Yesterday I was bored and decided to make this BLOBB. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure why I wrote "Listen"...but I think it looks nice anyways. =P (Besides the fact that it is very badly colored...) Soo- this is my latest BLOBBBB. ENJOY!!!!!!


So... I've been thinking...HOW ABOUT A BLOBBBB CONTEST? =DDDDDDD
Hm.....maybe. I don't know, what do you guys think? I don't know what BLOBcontest will be or how it works or anything like that... so how about comment your idea to make a "Random Thoughts from the Girls Summer BLOBBBB CONTEST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOO~ Got any ideas? Can't wait to hear them! Well, see you later! =DDDDDDDD

-BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets see.. contest. Yes...Yes. YES. YYEESS!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT!!!! XP But, you would OBVIOUSLY win........

    How many entries can we submit? How about two per person? And how about one has to inspired by and idea you pick (since you're the one who wants to do a contest) and the other can be inspired from whatever.

    P.S- LOVE those cloud pictures! Are they old or recent?

    ^ That comment had a terrible typo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessmile's BLOBs never disappoint - always playful, fun and saturated with eye popping colors.

    Summer BLOB contest???? I'm in!!!!!!! It's just that I've never produce any art in the last twenty years of my life. I'm afraid it's going to be more of a FLOP then a BLOB XD Anyway, let the fun begin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete