Friday, March 8, 2013

DC Trip Part 3

Hi everyone!  This is my final post for DC.  I hope you like the pictures.
The gun below. (We visited Ford's theatre where Lincoln got shot)
Arlington Cemetery.  I don't really recommend going here.  It feels really depressing and you're only allowed to whisper :(  These wreaths are placed every year during the holidays. 
More graves  :(
This is a soldier that walks back and forth in front of the tomb of the Unknown Soldier.  Wow can you imagine doing this for a whole half an hour (one hour in spring and fall)?!
We visited the Smithsonian Museum of American History.  This was Michelle Obama's dress.  So pretty ^.^
A gigantic dollhouse.
My final day in DC.  This is where I was standing during the inauguration.  So many people!  After this, it was goodbye DC. 



3 comments:

  1. The last pic is funny. Capitol Building floating on top of a sea of beanies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha lol =P Thanks for all the great pics pastrygirl~ =D I rlly enjoyed looking at them =)

    ReplyDelete