Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mexico Part 2

Hi everyone!  This is part two of my Mexico posts.  This is a fountain made of china at San Angel!  :O 
This is a closer look.  Wow, that's a lot of cups!
The mermaid at the base of the fountain.
Some flowers next to the fountain.
A colorful altar.
At night we go to the Museum of Anthropology to see a folklore ballet.  To our surprise, the show was on a stage outdoors.
I think their dresses are pretty.  What do you think?
I didn't understand what was happening here....
hm......  Not sure what this is...
After the ballet we go to Hotel Intercontinental to eat at this French restaurant.
A statue in the lobby of the hotel.
The menu.  Sorry the words are so tiny.
Onion soup. 
These are some beef cheeks.
Seafood soup.
Even though it doesn't look like it, these are mussels with pesto butter.
Shrimp and scallops.  None for me D:
Duck with lots of fries.  (What I ordered)
Red snapper.
For dessert we had chocolate souffle with vanilla ice cream..
.....and some berry souffle.  :)  Well, this marks the end of another post, I'll try to post more soon.


3 comments:

  1. So much to see, and so much to eat!!!!

    I love the colors and volume of those dresses in the folklore dance. It's definitely not traditional ballet tutu style :D

    I spotted PastrySister with her DS in front of your duck dish……HEEHEEHEE….did your dish get eaten by her instead????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained weight from looking at pictures of all these delicious food.

    ReplyDelete