Friday, August 19, 2011

Hi guys!

Hey everyone!
Sorry but I haven't been on the blog for a while....
Anyways, I've been looking at all the great stuff you guys posted, but I got too lazy after about 5 posts, so sorry!
New topic, MOVIES! There are a lot of new movies coming out today!
You have your Conan: The Barbarian (rated R), and I'm sure there's a lot of fighting in it...(cough cough)
Also, you have Amigo, which i have no idea what it's about (also rated R).
Anyways, PG movies!
We have Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World, with original Spy Kids, Junie and Carmen! (rated PG)
And finally, I'm going to mention Glee: the 3D Concert Movie, and I'm pretty sure that there is some singing in it... (rated PG)

Well, that raps up my movie-review, which is the first I've done...
Comment on it, thanks!
P.S. I personally think that it's really weird.

Smile!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... lots of R-rated.....but to tell you the truth, I'd rather watch those than a PG movie. Those are boring and predicatable.
    Now pastrygirl, don't yell at me for taking you to a "scary" movie ahem.cough cough. PG-13 ONLY!!!! So no blaming..ok...sheesh (it was Super 8....the movie...if anyone is wondering.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huff. I'm checking the ovie desciption first next time!

    ReplyDelete