Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Outings

I want to share some pics from my recent Sunday outings:

1) Big Basin State Beach

Silly Question:
Why are there so many para-sailors and windsurfers on this beach?

Obvious Answer:
Because it is very very very very WINDY!!!!!



2) Pigeon Point Light House

Random Question:
Why is this light house not in use anymore?

Smart Answer:
Because ships are now using GPS.



3) China Camp State Park

Sad Question:
Why is this State Park Closing?

Sadder Answer:
Because our state budget is running out of funds to keep it open.

2 comments:

  1. WOW nice place..... where is it again? I like the picture of the windsurfers... I think I might like to try that someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you should definitely try windsurfing if you're interested. It looks so cool and the speed is unbelievable.

    I've never windsurfed in my life. Too many phobias.....such as fear of eaten up by sharks. Besides, I'm such a lousy swimmer, can't get farther out than a single lap in the pool XD

    ReplyDelete