Monday, August 8, 2011

MY DRAWINGS!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, these are my drawings. I worked REALLY hard on them and I hope you like them. I won't ramble on, I'll just let my drawings speak for themselves. REMEMBER TO POST YOUR OWN ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I won't be alone... O PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!! I wanna know how I did...... and give me some suggestions on what to draw next....
This one is most recent (Today) 20 minutes... eh..average

This one was my first (from a youtube video...heh heh) 15 minutes...psshhh easy

This one was my first one copied from the web (full backgrond included) 1 hour...whew

This one is based on the blue haired girl with a purple dress that pastrygirl's sister wanted me to draw. 40 minutes....the hair took a while :D

P.S Also tell me which is your favorite one...... Mine is the third one (the one with a background and a feather boa)

9 comments:

  1. Ok why am I commenting on my own post....do people do that? Hmmm..... I feel like drawing more.....look out peoples...more anime coming!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you know that one I drew back in May.... pshhh.... beginner stuff...... now that I look at it.... it's not as nice as when I first drew it (of course, as an artist of any sort, you have to graduate from one piece of art to the next)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one! Who said I don't comment on there posts, Dogluver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh heh... sorry!!
    Really... thanks!!!
    Does your sister have the same opinion? Just wondering, cause she liked that one too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first and second one, her hair has so much texture and movement. Also, their facial expression mades me wonder what is on their minds?

    Maybe you can render Maxi-pooh into an anime?

    BTW, Donut Boy request a donut anime......this can be tough :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm.....what is a donut anime?
    I will try MWAHAHAHAHAHA ok then
    (I can try to get maxi-pooh "animed" but it might not be accurate....just a cute, fluffy dog XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got it. An anime don't have to be an accurate rendition of the real object e.g. no real human beings have as pretty marshmallow size eyes as you drawn on those anime girls. Interested to see what eyes you can draw for Maxi-pooh?????

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops...just drew a squinty dog eyes.....glassy eyes might work for another dog...perhaps another drawing and another post....heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can U make a muffin anime. Hehe! I love food cutified. Wait, is that a word?

    ReplyDelete