Sunday, January 1, 2012

2nd Post of the New Year- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Hellloooo. Sorry for not checking in sooner... I've been kinda busy lately. Thanks for all the vids dogluver, but don't count on me to watch any of them....so sorry. I'm going to try to finish the blob in the next couple of days....I kinda forgot about doing it so far into the Winter Break...
Anyways, Happy New Year!!!!!!!!! Did any of you count down to 12:00? I did. It was fun. Now..2012!!!! What are your plans for a better year- a more exciting year-a laid back year- or the most terrifying year so far in your life!! I'm probably planning for a mildly fun, busy, alright year...atleast during Spring with all the tests and everything.

On another topic, what do you think about poster-type of messages. For example, in a classroom, you might see a poster that says "Always Do your Best" or "If you don't have time to do it RIGHT, you must have time to DO IT OVER". So, what do you think about messages like that, but not poster form and veryy...Unprofessional. Well, you know what I mean right? Tell me what you think about them....(random)

Welllllll


Jessmile!

3 comments:

  1. What? I don't get the question.

    Personally, those posters don't really leave an imprint on me. I REALLY don't care if they say "hang in there" or "a smile a day brings a friend today". I don't take ANYTHING to heart. If it's unprofessional... I would hate them even more. ESPECIALLY stick figures...those are SO ugly. It just SCREAMS "I won't make any effort to draw, so I'll just do this half-assed." Yeah. I have a specific opinion... lol (not really XP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha- thank you for ur opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Thanks... (its not the best opinion in the world. I hope it helps!!)

    ReplyDelete