Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BLOBBBBB!



Finally, after weeks of procrastinating and finally coloring it, I have finished my promised "Blob". I know it looks kinda....wierd? But that's just how it is. I wasn't able to take a super nice photo of it, but I guess this will have to do. Can you see shapes poking out or caving in? Well that's just your eyes silly! =P Well, I hope you like my Blob... =D


One more thing, what do you think about..patterns? Not patterns with numbers though- patterns with shapes, or colors. Are they more interesting to look at than number patterns? Or are number patterns more entertaining or more fun to figure out than color and shape patterns? That's just a random topic that's slightly related to the picture above. ^

So, Enjoy!



Jessmile!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE IT!! So pretty. I am going into abstract stuff in art class and this is a really cool example (no matter how bad a picture from a camera or rushed coloring...etc.) I am currently making a sculpture and I will try to post a picture of it asap!!

    About your patterns thing...
    I am a math nerd..so numbers are more fun. However, pictures are fun to look at too as long as they are not too simple like repeating circles. I like professional optical illusions like M.C Esher or Bridget Riley.

    Ok then!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your technicolor 3D BLOB. Somehow, I think I see a piggy (with nostrils to the right) out of this random pattern of shapes and colors :D

    Wait…..random pattern…..is that an oxymoron??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I forgot what an oxymoron was so I'll try to get back to you on that. =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. oxymoron is when there is one phrase that makes sense, but the two words in it are complete opposites. Such as "dark white" or "jumbo shrimp" or "pretty ugly" or "worthless gold) etc. Random pattern IS an oxymoron because a pattern is supposed to repeat over an over in a set way. Random has nothing to do with anything and does NOT follow a patten.

    Ok.. did I answer all the questions?
    P.S - I also see a piggy (like a piggy bank :D ... now that you mentioned it...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a pineapple.

    Good choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IKR. It is so vibrant and neon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete