Sunday, January 15, 2012

AnoTHER TeRRible BLOb



Hi fellow co-authors! I was bored one day and decided to make some (rather ugly) art. I took a peice of scratch paper (not because I didn't have white paper, it was because I thought what I was going to make wasn't going to be much, so why waste paper? =P Anyways, while I was making it, I thought, "How about dedicate this to the blog?" So here you go, one of the most (correction) *So here you go, the most ugliest picture on the blog. =D I named the title of this post "Another Terrible Blob" because I kind of wanted to add something more to the "Blob" Project. Hey, The Blob Project sounds pretty cool actually. =P Well, atleast in my opinion.

So, here's my ugly blob. Atleast I made the scratch paper Slightly useful.


Oh Well.


Jessmile

10 comments:

  1. It kinda looks like one of those ransom notes with the cut out letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT! That was kinda what I was aiming for. (Don't ask why)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ahahaha (if you could hear my audio you would see that I'm being sarcastic)

      Delete
  3. HAHAHA…..LOVE IT….cool marquee for our blog!!!!!

    Howabout changing the words to "ransom note from psycho girls" :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! you know.. that could be your signature.. BLOBS!!!!! I love how it has SSOOO many lines and the magazine letters are a nice touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Thanks! Nice idea, although the letters weren'from magazines.... =D



      BLOBS!!!!
      ^beautiful isn't it?

      Delete
    2. O.. well.. they were colorful.. where were they from?

      YES!!! VERY VERY VERY beautiful!!!

      Delete