Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chinese New Year

I am Soooo~ honored to do a Chinese New Year post for the blog (becasue no one else did it yet.)
Anyways, this next year is the Year of the Dragon, and tonight is Chinese New Year Eve. So, how many of you are staying up until 12 O'clock and later for the New year??? HUH, HUHH???? Well, I'm still not sure if I'm gonig to, but I think I probably will.
Even though the new year starts tomorrow, have any of you gotten any red envelopes yet? I have...=D There are lots of different designs of envelopes. Some have a special messages, others have pictures, and some have Hello Kitty! What is your favorite design on the red envelope?
Remember to say lots of good things tomorrow! Start the New Year off Wonderfully!!! =DDDDDD
Well, may much luck come to you and your families.


BLOB!!!!!!!!! <--(sounds kind of a strange way to end this post...)

2 comments:

  1. I like envelopes with Asian floral patterns on it. NOT saying the cute ones aren't nice, just that the contemporary ones are better. XP

    ReplyDelete