Wednesday, August 15, 2012

400th Post!!!! Feather Necklace ooooo......

Ok this must be important since it's the 400th post. So. My latest craft!!!!!







So it is what you think it is. A feather necklace. It's low so it's more young and the charms are mishmoshed to give it a hippie feel. What I did what get some wire and wrap it around the feathers and then closed it off with a little ring to string it on the necklace. It's easy and all you need are some needlenose pliers and scissors. Plus, I made alot of charms, so you can put as many or as little as you want on your necklace. It gives it a personal touch. I have a friend of mine requesting a necklace, so I'm gonna make her one. Do you guys think it looks good? I wanted it to look casual so I didn't use metal chain or metal charms. I'm going to wear it next time my outfit needs an overhaul!

YAY! I snagged the 400th post. We've been going a long time huh? Waiting to get the 500th soon! :D

3 comments:

  1. Nice feather necklace :) and CONGRATS ON SNAGGING THE 400TH POST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty necklace!!!! Feather accessories are so in now.

    Your friend is so LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! You guys can all make one too! It's SUPER simple and looks like it takes a long time. I think I'll put up a tutorial.

    Let's make it to the 500th!!! :P

    ReplyDelete