Wednesday, August 29, 2012

SCHOOL =)

 Hi Everyone! I'm really sorry for not posting in a long time and such. So, here is my post about school. - Or is it? Anyways, in a lot of places school has already started and people are complaining online or fussing about homework or whatnot. Fortunately, we (some of us co-authors) don't have school for another week. Yay? I'm not sure if I should be happy about it, because I'm reallly ExCItEd for school =DD! I'm not completely sure why.. I just am. Is anyone else excited for school/ having fun at school (If yours already started)? Or, is it just me? =P

Okay, for the second part of my post, here it is...MY BLOBBS for the BLOBB Contest.

                  
This BLOBB is my random one. As you can see, it is about colors. But, when you think about it, this can also be my "Important to Me" one because colors are important to me. Right..?


Anyways, this is my second BLOBB. As you can see in the top left corner, this BLOBB is about smiling. Personally, I like the "Colors" one more. Which one do you like better?

So, this brings us to the end of today's post. If you read this post and find that it seems to be a little bit different from my usual posts (e.i. I didn't say ENJOY! or something like that before I showed you my BLOBBS), it is because I'm having a bit of a headache. Or is it dizziness? Nevermind. Okay, BYE!


 BLOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I used Dogluver88's tip. Thanks!!  

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! Nice colors! My head is spinning too from all those colors on one tiny screen. I agree, the colors one seems more..... VIBRANT! I like the smiley faces on the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color one. The two yellow Os in the word color feels like two eyeballs looking right at me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one more too. R U advertising for Crayola there :-)

    I'm still working on my BLOB…..(sweat, sweat and more sweat). Okay, maybe sometime before 2013!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete