Sunday, September 25, 2011

CONGRATS!

Congratulations to Dogluver for winning my "Hidden Contest" post.
The runner up is Pastrygirl with a close second.
Now, here is my post, dedicated to you.

JOKES, GOOD NEWS, AND RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

Ok, first joke:
One day a girl asked her parents why her name was Rose.
Her parents said that when she was born a rose petal fell on her head.
Another girl asked why her name was Daisy.
Her parents said that when she was born a daisy petal fell on her head.
The third girl said "SGNJHWPEUOGHWEUG!"
Her parents said,"SHUT UP CINDERBLOCK!"
(get it? i know it's kinda weird)

Next, good news:
I went to SLO today and saw my bro. It was nice. We ate lunch there, and then we left.
Nice and tiring day.

Finally, random acts of kindness:
errmmm I'll have to get back to you on that....

7 comments:

  1. Did you get the kindness thing yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice joke...hee hee hee
    Is that why all special" kids are named:
    1) cinderblock
    2) dumbell
    3) paint-can
    4) grocery bag
    hee hee hee....good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random act of kindness:
    I let my friend borrow my pencil during class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's nice... you don't have to make world peace, a little thing is great too!!!

    ReplyDelete