Friday, September 16, 2011

Movie Trivia

Hi everyone! Sorry for posting about that (cough cough) CERTAIN singer, but I just felt like I had to. I was, how should I say this..., in the Bieber Fever moment. Anyways, now, I'm still going to contests, because I think it's really fun to see what you guys answer. So, without firther ado, let my contest, BEGIN! (FYI There is no JB in this contest.)


THEME: MOVIES (one of my personal fav hobbies)

1. This movie an actor from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. In the movie, a man finds himself on a mission. When he realizes who he is, he later finds out that he is dead. His mission is to find out the bomber of a train. Living someone else's life for 8 minutes, he tries to figure out who the bomber is.
What is this movie?

2.This movie has an actor from Chuck. A girl is locked inside a tower, where she has lived ever since she remembered. Her room is filled with paintings, and fills her day with repititive hobbies. One day a thief climbs the tower and tries to hide himself there. Soon after, they set off on a journey together.
What is this movie?

3.Based on a cartoon, this movie combines the four elements. The main charcter is the last of his kind, and he is the protecter of the people, but after being away for a long time, chaos has reigned.
What is this movie?

4.This movie came with a smelling wonder when you watched it.Two kids set off on a mission to stop time from ending. They just realized that their stepmother was a spy, and has been keeping it from them. Soon they try to escape containment while the world needs them. With a talking robotic dog, they make their way to victory, with "The Boy Lost in Time."
What is this movie?

6 comments:

  1. 1) Source Code
    2) Tangled?
    3) Avatar: The Last Airbender
    Did you even see my last posts...sniffle, I put a lot into them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. IDK
    2.Tangled
    3.Avatar the last airbender
    3.Spy kids all the time in the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4) Spy kids: All the Time in the World
    (did you edit the post after I logged off or did I just miss that?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am clueless on this contest because I have not watch movies for a long time. The last one I watched was Zookeeper, and that was 2 months ago!

    Anyway, #2 sounds like Rapunzel :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ANSWERS:
    1)Sorce Code
    2)Tangled
    3)The Last Airbender
    4)Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World

    @Dogluver: I edited it since i forgot to finish the last question

    ReplyDelete