Thursday, September 15, 2011

CONTEST FEVER

Hey everyone! We are currently in contest fever, as Spongy Chesnut Cake had said.
And now....it's time for everyone to get some..yes, you guessed it,
BIEBER FEVER!!!!!
I bet you are all thinking it's gross and whatever, but no one is forcing you to join.
Anyways, let the questions, BEGIN!


1.What JB song are these lyrics from?"I can't swim on my own, it's too much, feels like I'm drowning without your love."

2.What song did JB sing with Sean Kingston?

3.What is JB's most popular song?

4.Which JB music video has the chinese word "ai" in it?

5.What is your favorite JB song, and tell me why it is your favorite.


JB=Justin Bieber

A prize is ensured (sorry if it's a really bad prize)well, good luck, have fun!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry. Don't have Bieber Fever.... I don't want to take part in this contest......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) JB learns to Swim
    2)The Song where he Travels to England (King...get it, royalty..harharhar)
    3)Who is This? Is This a Girl? Yup, it IS
    4)The one with his Asian twin.
    5) Ooooh, tough..how bout..NOTHING!!!
    You can tell by my stupid answers how I feel about this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since stargazer has computer problems..... I will help her comment. She contacted me with other sources. I did not give her the answers cuz that would be cheating! Cheating is bad :(.
    Stargazer:
    1.IDK
    2.ennie minne minni mo lover
    3.baby
    4.I HATE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that if stargazer hates JB, how does she know the answers/guesses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, really, why does everyone feel so strongly about this...jeez, I need to post something calming...oommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. so I guess none of you are going to get the prize. None of you answered correctly, and all had some way of saying that Justin
    Bieber sucks. Therefore, you all fail. You could've won a cute little Tofu plushie, but aw well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you saying that we failed because we were not fans of JB. Wow......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a JB fan either, but then I don't think JB sucks. I like him because he is Canadian and so am I :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. *thumbs up* to Spongy Chesnut Cake!
    Pastrygirl, you all losted not because you aren't fans (well, its partially that) but the main reason is A.Dogluver answered the last question with nothing B.Stargazer answered nuumber four with "I HATE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!" which doesn't even answer the question AT ALL.
    And YOU Pastrygirl, have the least reason to complain about failing the contest. You were the first comment, and you just WROTE IN MY FACE that you were not going to participate. So dont even complain about failing, you didnt even try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete