Friday, September 16, 2011

Hidden Contests

WE are currently in contest mode right now, and everyone is having fun (hopefully) with everyone else's contests. Well, here's a little break from that. The reason why I'm posting is to have a break from contests. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but don't you think we should all just take a nice nap and........(snore snore)

Ah, ok, I've woken up again. Hey! How come my clothes are so itchy? Why do I have this big floppy hat? WHERE AM I??!!!


Answer these 3 questions, and the most creative answers will win a special post from me to you on the blog!!

(I know it's a lame prize, but that's all I got right now....I'm still hoping someone will answer my contest fever post. =PPPPPPP)

8 comments:

  1. Really...nice.....
    Your clothes are NOT itchy, you have a neurological symptom that causes your brain to send irrittion signals to your skin. (geeky answer) you do NOT have a floppy hat, someone was eating a sandwich above your head and a large piece of lettuce fell on your head (stupid answer) you are in limbo (Inception answer)
    :D Were you looking for something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yes, although i find it wierd that someone is eating a sandwich above your head while you're in a limo. Unless you stuck your head out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are dreaming about this, this isn't even a rwal blog so WAKE UP!!!!! Hehe just kidding.... Or am I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that funny...there have been a THOUSAND movies on that (Source Code, Adjustment Bureau, Inception.....LOOK IT UP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, second answer: Your clothes are itchy because there are ants in them, you have a floppy hat because it is here to protect your head from mushrooms. You are in an airplane transporting lamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, both of you have given very good answers...hmm who should be the winner and win my wierd post ecpecially for you?

    ReplyDelete