Monday, September 12, 2011

Random Contest

Since we are on the topic of contest, how about the following?

See who can correctly spell out the full name of these letter brands or companies? The first one to post all five correct answers in his/her comment gets a mystery prize!

  1. H&M - A popular clothing retailer with over 200 stores in the U.S. and headquartered in Sweden.
  2. B&O - A Danish company renowned for its quality audio, video and multimedia products.
  3. P&G - A Fortune 500 American multinational that manufactured a wide range of consumer products such as Tide, Crest and Pringles.
  4. M&M - Brand name for the chocolate candy pellets with colorful hard shells.
  5. A&F - An American clothier known for its casual wear for a youthful clientele and its provocative advertising campaigns.

9 comments:

  1. They are:
    Hennes & Mauritz
    Bang & Olufsen
    M&M is the combination or the first initials of the last names for the creators of the candy - Forrest Mars Sr. and R. Bruce Murrie.
    Abercrombie & Fitch
    yay
    did I get it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, these are all so popular, why don't you pick a harder brand name for us? WELOVE TO BE CHALLENGED...MUAHAHAHAHA!
    (ignore that last evil laugh, it shows nothing for my personality..heheh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procter & Gamble
    forgot that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT COUNT IT WRONG, I JUST ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED ONE AS I WAS READING, THATS ALL!!!! I MADE THAT SECOND COMMENT WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF THE OTHER ONE, SO ITS NOT CHEATING...RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops, caps lock on, heheh can't edit comments..ooopppsiies (miss typo goes to...dogluver... o thank you thank you, I think I truly deserve this, I mean, who else makes more online typos than me?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are:
    Hennes & Mauritz
    Bang & Olufsen
    Procter & Gamble
    M&M is the combination or the first initials of the last names for the creators of the candy - Forrest Mars Sr. and R. Bruce Murrie.
    Abercrombie & Fitch
    there, I put it all in one post, and I'm still first, am I spamming this post with all my comments? please don't say yes, I am just competitive...heheh another personality quirk of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a WINNER! Dogluver88 was super fast and beats everyone to the challenge. Congrats dogluver.....your mystery prize is in transit.....its coming from Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, heheh try to check every day. (like an obsessive freak, ME)

    ReplyDelete