Thursday, December 1, 2011

'Ello!

Hello everyone. Sorry, but in the past 1-2 (I'm too lazy to check) days, I haven't been able to start on my blob yet.. To tell you the truth, it's not exactly a blob, it's more like a shape blob...or something like that... You'll see what I mean when I post it.
Anyways, how is everyone doing with their "OH NO, I HAVE TO SPEED UP THE WEEK, I MUST GET TO CHRISTMAS BREAK...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yeah... You know, I just realized that Christmas lands on a Sunday this year...
Never noticed that until now..

Well, that's all for nows...

Jessmile

4 comments:

  1. Do you like my amoeba?

    I knew Christmas was on a Sunday. Luckily, you usually don't have to wake up early the next day, so that's a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice that there is also an "easter sunday"? so does this mean there is also a christmas sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure.. but I find it kind of unusual how school ends on a wednesday..

    ReplyDelete