Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Random Blobs

This post is in response to Dogluver's call for BYOB (Blog your own Blob). Technically speaking, I did not create these blobs. These are chef creations from restaurants I've eaten in. Nonetheless, these blobs end up in my stomach. So in a way, I suppose they are my blobs….. somewhat???? Here we go…..

1) UGLY BLOB - Grilled Eggplant
    In defense of this blob, eggplant is a healthy vegetable (fruit?) rich in dietary fiber and
    a host of vitamins and minerals. It tastes a lot better than it looks. Plus, I love the
    aubergine eggplant color when it is in its raw state.




2) PRETTY BLOB - Hazelnut Mousse Cake
    Hazelnut mousse on top of hazelnut crunch and chocolate sponge cake. What's not
    to like?




3) MINIATURE BLOB - Grilled Sardines
    Hands down the tiniest fishies I've ever eaten. They are not even the size of my 
    pinky. Unfortunately, the price of this dish is inversely proportional to the size 
    of the fish.







1 comment:

  1. The cake looks very yummy and the fishes are SO small!! aww.. so cute!! (were they tasty..?)

    ReplyDelete