Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter

Hi. Quick question: If someone you don't really know at all asked for your phone number on email AND facebook, and then after you gave it to her, she asked you if you had any long term things you're going to do for winter break, should you be creeped out? Thanks, I was getting kinda weirded out about that.....
Anyways, thanks for all of the suggestions you gave me for my previous posts. I escpecially like spongychesnutcake's third suggestion. =PPP
Today is the first day of winter, so for all the people who has already been complaining about the weather, winter only starts now. I love the winter holidays of giving presents, receiving them, and spending time with your family. Well, yawn, almost 8:00!

Jessmile

2 comments:

  1. I don't complain about winter.. I LOVE WINTER!!!! Cold is ALWAYS better than hot...

    ReplyDelete