Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Greetings

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting for a couple of days.....
Anyways,
@dogluver I finished drawing the blob, but i still need to color it...
Can you wait a week???

@pastrygirl I agree with dogluver, can you blog something that is more than one sentence?
Thanks.
This week I have multiple Friday assignments due, and I am not very happy about that, but strangely, I seem happier (or maybe just more hyper) than usual.
Also, HELP!
Do any of you know any good reading-level-appropriate(my reading level-NOT YOURS!) biographies? Because we have to read at least one biography this quarter, and usually (no offense) I find biographies qutie boring...so yeah...

Ok then,...

JESSMILE!

2 comments:

  1. A WEEK?!? JUST TO COLOR A BLOB?!?!? ok.... fine.. but make it quick... I'M IMPATIENT!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about MLK. (martin luther king) Its only like 400 pages. Thats what I did. :D Is that considered grade level?

    ReplyDelete