Sunday, December 4, 2011

Procrastination

Hi Everyone.



For this weekend, I have basically done nothing else except for read (and finish) two great books. The first book was "Finally" (sorry, i couldn't find the underline button anywhere...It's NOT THAT I DONT KNOW THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO UNDERLINE BOOKS!! "cough cough") and "You Have to Stop This". Both books were very good, and I would enjoy reading them again; of course, not atleast within 2 weeks ( a new time slot i set for myself) because if i reread it any sooner, i will quickly remember every scene as i read it, and what happened, and such, and then it would just be totally BLECH! (I'm not trying to insult the book, just trying to let out the distress in a word.)



Anyways, based on the title, I have not been researching for my project and such and instead took the pleasure of reading. Although I know i still have atleast 5 hours until I'm going to call quits for the day, I don't feel like doing any work... ok then, sigh.





Well, That's All For Now..






Jessmile




1 comment: