Friday, December 2, 2011

~Yawn

Hello Everyone. Right now I'm supposed to be vigoursly(I know i spelled that wrong) trying to finish my Chinese Homework, but instead, I'm here on the blog typing, typing, typing.
For my Chinese Project for Foster, my topic is Inventions and Discoveries.
Do you have any advice or tips for this project? Thanks. (mostly aiming at dogluver)

Well, i dont really have much else to say except, today at school there was a dance and a lot of songs were played including one of which has been mentioned before on this blog... so yeah


K,

Smile-

Jessmile!

2 comments:

  1. Which song?

    Sorry I don't have any tips. I did another project. Just make sure you are descriptive and follow your topic guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the song i was hinting at was "Baby" by Justin Bieber
    ok, thx!

    ReplyDelete