Sunday, February 12, 2012

Anniversary

   Hey all!  This is one year mark for our blog so, as I promised, results of our fav. posts/months.  Me: I liked Jessmile's blobs, dogluver's pics and videos, and spongeychestnutcake's bug post back in June .  Dogluver:  Jessmile's blobs.  Jessmile:  Contest era.  Spongeychestnutcake:  Dogluver's pho recipe and dog show post, my cake photo, and of course, jessmile's two blobs, and the month we first started.

   Second of all, I would like to say how this blog came to be.  It started when spongeychestnutcake mentioned blogs to me at the Bay Leaf restaurant.  I called jessmile and stargazer to come up with a name.  We went through many.  Ex. ice cream girls and other names......  Finally(after like 2 hours of debating), we came up with the blogs name and each decided on a username.  A week later, dogluver joined and this blog came to be.  Eventually followers joined and, well the rest is history.  So, there you have it, the story of this blog.  Thanks to everyone for posting!  I hope that stargazer will post soon.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to PastryGirl for snagging our anniversary post! I can't believe this blog is crossing it's one year mark already. Time flies!!!!

    BIG HUG to all my fellow bloggers for tirelessly coming up with interesting subjects to share on the blog. KEEP BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete