Friday, February 17, 2012

FOOD ERASERS



HI! At first I didn't really want to post a picture, but after seeing all of YOUR contributions,I just had to. So, without further ado ( <-- weird) here is a picture of my food erasers (not ALL of them are erasers, and I KNOW THAT. So please don't criticize by saying that all of them are NOT food erasers. ) How do you like the photo? I know that this is not the best picture, or the most food erasers, but it is an accomplishment (sort-of) that I am proud to share.


Anyways, HAPPY PRESIDENT'S WEEKEND! What are you guys going to do for this weekend?

Best response wins their own personal BLOB! (might take a long time to make though... SO BE PATIENT!) Ok, Jessmile out!


BLOBBB!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Another FANTASTIC BLOBBB from Jessmile. WOW……you got quite an impressive collection there!!!! If I spotted it correctly, you even have a shocking pink toilet seat cover eraser in the mix :D

    I went gaga over food erasers too. I used to have a small collection…but I gave most of them away already. Come to think of it….I go gaga over any food theme paraphernalia….now I'm inspired to do a blog post on my collection too (albeit a much smaller one!)

    I'm going skiing this President's day weekend, weather permitting. Pray this set of ancient bones make it back in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the erasers. I always find that you NEVER want to use the erasers to ACTUALLY erase.... so they just end up sitting in a tub. But they look SO cute!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just hanging out with my best friends and doin some HW. Nothing much really......

    ReplyDelete