Thursday, February 9, 2012

One Year

Hey Everyone! I bet you're like "Where have YOU been?" and well, anywas I'm sorry for not checking in sooner. Anyways, I'm excited about the One Year Mark! ! Maybe we should all try to post something on the special day.
Here's a random thing:

Find the i:
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Now find the R:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Now, don't look for anything, just let your eyes follow the thing below:

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, RELAX! I hope that thing helped. I just made this from the top of my head.. so yeah.
COMMENT AND TELL ME IF IT ACTUALLY HELPED YOU RELAX. I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF IT DID.

BLOBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA…….I don't know if this help me relax……but I'm getting cross-eyed just from reading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I FOUNG THE EYE!!! Its on my face. lol

    ReplyDelete