Sunday, February 26, 2012

BLOBBB Results....



Hi Guys! As you can see, my "BEAUTIFUL"" BLOBB for you guys is over there ---------------------------------->

Well, I decided that all three of you won the contest because the question I asked for the BLOBB contest was hard to judge... (and also two of you had the same answer..) So here you are!!!

Ok, I have to admit, I got kinda lazy with this BLOBB. First of all, I didn't really decorate it enough (in my opinion.)

Second, I should have made you all a seperate one....

And lastly, SORRY FOR THE BAD QUALITY OF THE PHOTO, I SHOULD HAVE TOOK MORE TIME IN COLORING IT AND MORE TIME IN TAKING A BETTER PICTURE.

I know you guys were probably expecting a better BLOBB and also an actual winner rather than just all three of you winning....but I guess that's just how things went this time =P. Atleast you didn't have to wait an awful long time!! Right? Oh, well.

CONGRATULATIONS DOGLUVER, SPONGY CHESNUT CAKE, AND PASTYGIRL

FOR THEIR OWN (kinda) PERSONAL BLOBBBBBB!!!


Ok, hope you all enjoy (and criticize =P) !!!!!!!



BLOBBBBB!!!

8 comments:

  1. Don"t be so hard on yourself. I haven't really contributed anything in awhile.. so your WAY better than me already. However, I agree that the design is rather plain. Yet, if you over-decorate something, its even worse than under decorating!!! (from experience)

    Camera-wise, the quality is fine! Usually on a internet picture, it is only a pixel resolution of 72, wether you camera was professional or not. (after 72 pixels, the higher quality doesn't make much of a difference, but it takes more time to upload. So 72 is a good number. REMEMBEr IT!!)
    I don't think you got that unless you're REALLY tech-y or use photoshop a lot to edit photos before uploading them. Okee. Enough chatter. Blah.

    GREAT BLOB!!!!!! (again) Wait... how is it a blob if it is square? And didn't I give you that idea? Ok. Enough Q's and A's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW- You forgot the 88 (as in dogluver88) BUT THATS OK. I STILL LOVE IT!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for being so supportive!
    Also, sorry Dogluver, I did forget the 88. Oops =P Sorry.

    BLOBBBB!! (and yes you gave me that idea =D Thankss)
    ^--------------------------------

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jessmile for the personal BLOBBBBBBB! It is FANTASTIC as usual, as with all your other BLOBBBBBBBS!!!!!!!!

    The pastel color is very soothing, and complements nicely the psychedelic patterns in the background. Best part is SPONGY took center stage position in the BLOBBBBBBBB :D:D:D:D:D YAYYYYYYYYY GO SPONGY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a hippie: "That's so psychedelic man.... radical...." XP

      Delete