Saturday, February 25, 2012

Winner(s)?

Hi everyone! I've noticed that no one has been posting in a while and I just wanted to give you guys a quick update. I have already decided the winner(s) for the personal BloBB contest and have started working on, and is almost done. I have to say, the contest was not the best one, so I have decided to do something a little interesting.. As you have noticed, I put a possible plural after winner, so hopefully you get what's coming. Sorry, but I will not post the finished result of the "beautiful" BLOBB until a couple of days later. BUT, if I work on it more today (sorry the BLOBB is kind of plain.....) than maybe I will be able to post it today. Also, I will not post the winner(s) of the contest until I actually post the prize. Ok, Good Luck to all of You! (As in, HOPEFULLY YOU GET THE "BEAUTIFUL" PRIZE!!!!!!!)


BLOBBBBBBBBBB~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (x2)

1 comment:

  1. Yes. The blobs you make are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Hope I won. But if not, excited to see the blobs on the blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete