Sunday, February 19, 2012

OMG Today

Hey Guys! Today I feel REALLY unproductive. As in "today" I mean Saturday the 18th, even though it is technically Sunday. Like... at like 5 or 6 i watched like 3 movies with my family until like 11 something.. so I feel REALLY lazy and not being able to do anything today.. =(
Oh well, hopefully tomorrow (or kinda today..) will be better. =D
As for the winner for the personalized Blob.. I haven't really decided yet........ and if I really cant decide then I just might do something unexpected... =)
PARTYING~~~ (not) ENJOY YOUR MONDAY HOLIDAY!!!!


BLOBBBBB!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the movies had car chases and explosions? Or aliens and zombies? Or sic-fi and and plot twists? Or kid movies with happy endings? (those suck) The other ones are GREAT though! :) I love veggie days (when I become a vegetable... get it.. like couch POTATO... ha ha ha)

    ReplyDelete